Friday, November 13, 2009

My thought process

To give you an idea of how my brain functions...

I was walking home the other day. I saw a cat and I thought to myself that if I didn't get married I would make a very good crazy cat lady, because I love cats. Then I remembered that I don't like bad smells, and a lot of cats definitely makes for some stinky smells. So I decided I would settle for one cat to be my lifelong companion. At which point I instantly remembered that cats only last for 10-15 years.
So, I then decided I would get married and hope that I get a guy that doesn't smell and will last for longer than 10 years.

With love,
Samamtha

1 comments:

Grace said...

Haha! You could always give him a gift of cologne :D

I love the new blog, Samantha! Looks very cool and festive. *Take care*

God bless!
~Grace