Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hmm (:

It's been awhile.

I really want to blog again, let the words flow forth from the tapping of my fingers on these black and white keys. It seems an elusive endeavor. So much to write about, where is the time?

Quick update and perhaps I will make time at a later date for something real and substantial. I think my soul needs real and substantial. But at the current moment exhaustion has kicked in and a quick update is all I can put forth.

-I got a job at Red Lobster as a hostess.
-This semester is turning out to be a really good one as far as classes go.
-My service-learning this semester will be spent working with Alzheimer's patients... please pray for me.
-I'm likely to transfer schools in the fall of 2010... thus this semester is my last few months in Boise. Bittersweet.
-I like to color lately :) and draw. I'm not good at either, but reveling in it all the same.
-I'm too busy. As usual. (:
-I'm really loved.
-I really love.
-I miss writing.

And the world, spins madly on.

2 comments:

Grace said...

Hey!

I'm glad to see you blogging :) I missed reading the blog posts... It's so cool that you're working at Red Lobster XD I can't believe that I'm starting to like shrimp :0

This is totally random... but what are you doing for the Super Bowl?

Becky said...

Hey lady! Nice to see that you're alive and kicking! Thanks for the condensed-version update - always good to know how one can pray for a sister. Look forward to hearing more soon (ish? :P )!